[Magdalen] Whole Foods wins !!!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 19:20:13 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/7/2016 2:56:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Edgewater (our Chicago neighborhood, birthplace of Hillary  Clinton!)
now has a long-awaited Whole  Foods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As is usual in Pennsylvania, there are a cluster of Whole Foods  stores
in the Greater Philadelphia area, but none nearby (Philly is 125  miles).

It is so irritating to have adverts on television for stores that are  open
in the Philly suburbs, or the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area (about
60 miles away).  One that comes to mind is I-Hop that advertises
non-stop, but whose nearest restaurant is in Allentown --- hardly  worth
a 60 mile drive for pancakes and waffles.

David Strang - Becoming more of a fan of ALDI's as time  passes.