[Magdalen] Closing mail account?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:54:13 UTC 2016

I remember thinking it tasted like Pepsi also ( which I disliked). Then when they changed back, supposedly to the original recipe they actually made the switch to corn syrup from sugar. Over the years I began to think "new Coke' was just a rouse to ease that slight flavor transition to a changed recipe

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone