[Magdalen] Name for RC communion request?j

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:12:53 UTC 2016

I think it is the parish priest who decides, as David says.
I went to the RC funerals of both of my daughter-in-laws parents at the same church. The officiating priest at her father's funeral was a friend of theirs from out of town, and he made a point of saying everyone was welcome. The priest at her mothers's funeral was the priest in that parish, and he made it clear that only Catholics were welcome.