[Magdalen] Whole Foods wins !!!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:18:00 UTC 2016

I like Kashi Go Lean high-fiber cereal; Aldi's version is called Get
Balance. I've had one of each on top of the fridge at one point; I
couldn't decide whether to Go Lean or Get Balance. :)

I do like stocking up on staples at Aldi and seeing the laughably low
(but not always) total price on my receipt. Bagels, bread, milk,
cereal, frozen Asian meals that we like, some canned ingredients,
tuna, oils, sugar, flour...

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA