[Magdalen] Whole Foods wins !!!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:05:21 UTC 2016

I like Aldi's brands "Cheese Club" and "Spice Club." In an overly
positive mood, I once asked a cashier when the next meeting of the
Cheese Club might be. He rolled his eyes and continued with his
extremely fast work (Aldi's packages feature extensive bar-coding; a
box of cereal often has bar-codes on every side, for faster scanning).

The city's full of weirdos, and sometimes I'm one.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA