[Magdalen] Name for RC communion request?

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:13:00 UTC 2016

My folks died ~3 years apart.  We chose to have a family funeral.  Mom and
dad's ashes were on the floor with a candle on each box of ashes.  Luckily
Philip & Beth were in here, but Annie and Ben were in the middle east.  We
sat in a circle and read from Scripture, then we shared stories and such.
We finished with the Lord's prayer and blew out the candles.

Grace and peace,
brud