[Magdalen] Closing mail account?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:38:50 UTC 2016

One of the posh coffee shops around here sells bottles of
natural-organic-etc Kola drink from West Africa.

It's very expensive and I'm not sure how sweet, I haven't tried it yet.

I didn't think about corn syrup as the reason why Coke doesn't seem as
enjoyable now as it did when I was young. I thought I'd just grown out of
it...wish my kids would. They love the stuff and would have it every day if
they could. An absolute health disaster!!

Sally D