[Magdalen] WTPho?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:06:55 UTC 2016

Cholula's great. Sriracha's great, too. I think the eating of pho with
chopsticks must keep it continually stirred-up, so flavors don't settle.

They usually serve it with lime wedges, which helps control the heat.

St. Augustine has a local pepper (datil peppers) which people grow at home
and prepare as sauces and jellies. Imagine having a local pepper. Like a
little red mascot you can eat & share.

http://augustine.com/article/what-heck-datil-pepper

-M