[Magdalen] An interesting medical bill breakdown.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 9 16:17:52 UTC 2016

I mean the breakdown of the charges, not me having a breakdown.  (But I'm willing to have one, as it would spice my life up a bit.)

My full-body PET scan?  Approx 15k?  The breakdown?

-Full body scan: $690.
-Nuclear juice they shot into me: ~$14.5k.

A 30-second shot, tens of thousands of dollars.  A half-hour trip through something out of "Sleeper", a mere pittance.

I don't know, Bernie.  Levelling this playing field might cause more trouble than it's worth.

He said, sarcastically.