[Magdalen] An interesting medical bill breakdown.

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:33:35 UTC 2016

Wow. My beloved gets an infusion every two weeks that would cost (if out of
pocket) $20,000. Really? What rate does the insurance company negotiate?
(TBTG) for insurance.

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com