[Magdalen] Prayer pats for a Procrastinator

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:39:07 UTC 2016

That sounds fair but so far mine has not adopted this.  3:30 status is
everything is sorted and organized.  I just have to enter charitable
receipts into Excel and total.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the