[Magdalen] Prayer pats for a Procrastinator

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:32:40 UTC 2016

I downloaded H&R Block Premium and Business for my 1065 and filed the fed
online through that but still have to print and file the WV version.

I chose not to use Block for the 1040 because it's such a pain to have to
go through Parallels to Windows 10 to use it.  Also I was going to help my
daughter and son-in-law file theirs and it said it'd cost $49 to get the
Virginia return in addition to the included WV return plus would be $20 per
state e-file.

Last week I e-filed our fed and WV on OLT.com ($15.90) and yesterday their
fed, WV, and VA ($23.85)
Tomorrow I'll help a friend get her joint fed and WV filed.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8