[Magdalen] Prayer pats for a Procrastinator

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:36:21 UTC 2016

I did my taxes the other day.  All by myself like a grown-up, Jim having
done my taxes with his for a million years.  A friend with his own
company did mine for three years and it turned into a nightmare on
wheels that made getting my mortgage last summer a nail-biting crisis
because the 2014 return hadn't been 'received' and and and.  I bought
TurboTax and it seems to have worked, with even a modest refund if I got
it right.

Marion, a pilgrim