[Magdalen] Prayer pats for a Procrastinator

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:05:17 UTC 2016

I got it all together and tomorrow a.m. will deliver the packet to my
accountant.  I guess that means later this week I'll return to sign
the forms and be done with it for another year.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the