[Magdalen] Arrow prayers, please

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:12:57 UTC 2016

Somehow we got the ABC's paternity revelation worked into the mix. Because
of his statement of belonging in Jesus, I suppose. Along with the assurance
that conversion is a process, not an event.

St. Paul's, another church in Brookline, is an old brownstone and
puddingstone structure, built in 1849 and burned out in 1976. The exterior
remains unupdated (except for the solar panels), but the interior is new
and bright and the pulpit is faced with a carved wooden bas relief of St.
Paul and the horse, who looks more surprised than the man.

stpaulsbrookline.org
-M