[Magdalen] Arrow prayers, please

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 03:38:16 UTC 2016

Google 153 fish and you will discover that nobody really knows the answer.
The idea of 153 fish types is something I've also heard, but there are lots
of other ideas as well. 153 has some numerical meanings (153 = 1 + 2 + 3 +
4 ... + 17). Gematria has also been mentioned.

None of these answers is satisfactory to me at all.  It's right up there
with Paul's "because of the angels" remark that nobody knows what it means
(a Jesus Seminar friend of mine suspects it goes back to the Nephilim).

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford