[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:56:43 UTC 2016

Well, this isn't good news, David! I've also been ignoring those pop up reminders to "upgrade" to Win10, mostly because I haven't wanted the hassle of learning yet another system. My computer came with Win8, which I still don't understand very well, since I don't have a touch screen. I downloaded a shell thing which allows the desktop to look as it did with Win7, though 8 rears it's ugly head from time to time, if I click too far to the right. I didn't know Win10 was going to be mandatory!