[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 15:57:05 UTC 2016

I just tried printing something with my old HP, and it works with
Windows 10 just fine.  The printer was purchased with my first
computer about 1994 (!)

I haven't figured out yet how to access the tab to lock the computer.

After finding an obscure Windows quartet in the extreme left side  corner
of the computer screen, I found the basic controls for sound, etc., and
shut down of the system, but so far no tab for locking the computer  when
I leave.

The computer does go into lock mode when the screen has been
inactive for 10 minutes.

David Strang.