[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:16:35 UTC 2016

I'm with you, Scott. No problems whatsoever with Windows 10, except my
little old printer, used with XP, won't work with 7 or10. I can still use
it with my little notebook, which is still on XP, though. At any rate, I
bought the printer for $3 at a thrift store years ago; the only regret is
that I have beaucoup bucks worth of refills for it.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY