[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:56:19 UTC 2016

I like the more comprehensive set of options that comes up when you
hit the Windows key (formerly Start key). But I haven't figured out
how to customize what comes up. I can tell they want us to use the
search box ("Search the web and Windows"), and I've been doing that
more often. Don't wade through menus to find TurboTax...just type
turbo in the search box, and there it is.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA