[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:40:02 UTC 2016

You have no former operating system to go back to.  I would go to somebody
like Best Buy's Computer Geeks and tell them what you specifically want to
do. You would perhaps need to buy the disks for the operating system.
However, since your system came with a certain operating system, it's
likely that installing an earlier system would be problematic if not mildly
suicidal.  This is not something you want to proceed, based on what some
friend on some anonymous internet email list tells you would be a great
idea, if you get my drift.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford