[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:22:30 UTC 2016

Just found the Lock option...click the Windows button (bottom left),
then click your name/photo at the top of the pop-up menu. Lock is one
of the items that then appears. Obscure!

Otherwise, Sleep works like Lock if you've got things configured to
require a password to get out of Sleep mode.
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\System Settings >
"Require a password on wakeup"

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA