[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Mon Apr 11 16:05:22 UTC 2016

Go to the RIGHT hand said at the bottom of the screen.
LEFT click the little speech box (3rd icon from right on my computer)
Select All Settings
Select power and sleep
Make your choice of preference

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England