[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 23:01:49 UTC 2016

You can get a brand-new copy of Windows 7 from Amazon for $40. It's "OEM"
which means that, if you need help, it won't come from Microsoft. This is
what I did a few years ago when I got a new computer with Windows 8, which I
really, really didn't want. I don't recall any major problems.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com