[Magdalen] Kicking and Screaming.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:55:07 UTC 2016

Thanks for this.......I think I'd better stick with what I've got!

On April 11, 2016, at 8:39 PM, Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:

One great big caveat - it can only be installed on a "clean" computer -
meaning you have to back up all your files, reformat the hard drive, and,
after installing Windows 7, reinstall all your software. In my case, the
only thing on the computer was Windows 8, so this wasn't an issue.

Understand that eventually all support for Windows 7 will end (as it has for
Windows XP) and so, once that happens, your computer will gradually become
more and more vulnerable to security threats. At some point in the
not-too-distant future you will have to go to Windows 10 - or switch to
Apple or Linux.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com