[Magdalen] What is as Rare....

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 17:35:39 UTC 2016

Well, it's also 70F here in Northern Vermont. I'll be starting the garden
this afternoon - peas & spinach. Onions, leeks & brassicas have been out in
the greenhouse for a week now, and I hope to plant them in a week or so.
About 100 tomatoes, plus peppers, squash, etc. are upstairs under lights and
waiting to be potted up for the church plant sale.

No daffodils, or even coltsfoot, and definitely none of Molly's dandelions
up yet (she's due west of us and a few hundred feet lower in elevation).
Grass is greening up. however.

Time to go out and enjoy it all.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA