[Magdalen] What is as Rare....

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:17:12 UTC 2016

April 14 (two years ago) is the latest I can recall. We had lovely,
slow-falling Christmas-y snow that day. I remember watching one of our
cats watch the snow.

And I was in a blizzard in Chicago one April 4 in the 1980s. I
remember waiting for a bus on Michigan Avenue with a group of people
who couldn't believe it. And helping an old lady hold on to a pole for
dear life in the wind. The city used to set up ropes to hold onto
while trying to walk in the Loop in the wind; could have used those
ropes that day.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA