[Magdalen] What is as Rare....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:05:54 UTC 2016

Snow and hail in Syracuse one year after Memorial day... the traditional day
to use as a demarcation for planting one's veggie garden *after* Memorial
day.  Huge  investment for us at the time  of 4" potted then planted
tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and cukes pummeled into compost :*

Lynn... also remembering the early October snow here in Houston in '09...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr