[Magdalen] A delightful evening

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 19 03:58:43 UTC 2016

I have now returned to my hotel after a most delightful evening with Joanne Cummings and her husband at the Damascus Grill in Castle Rock. The conversation flowed freely, mostly staying clear of politics apart from to lament the vitriol and antagonism that is all too prevalent now.  As you may guess from the restaurant's name the food was Middle Eastern.  As this was a new cuisine for me I left the choice to Joanne.  It was all lovely so I suspect I might have eaten too much but it was worth it.
Roger