[Magdalen] Thank you National Parks Service

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:32:41 UTC 2016

Well, there's a certain irony here in this being National Parks Week.  Admission to all the parks is free all week. However, because of the now-6000-acre forest fire, much of Skyline Drive and many hiking trails in the south section are closed. And in the central section many trails are closed because of an ongoing search for a young woman who has been missing since Friday. Her car was found in the park, and there's no indication of foul play, but the car was in a fairly rugged area. She was alone, and my fear is that she fell somewhere.