[Magdalen] ***SPAM*** Re: Thank you National Parks Service

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 21 02:21:35 UTC 2016

Yep, I realize that Yellowstone is basically a massive caldera on a supervolcano that could erupt anytime and cause massive devastation in the USA and have serious consequences elsewhere in the world.  Life is a risk and this is one risk I am prepared to take.

Roger

 On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 8:31 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
> wrote:

> Chad,  I had checked the current state of the roads in the Park and the
> ones I want are shown as being open.  I won't be able to go much further,
> though, as the road to the South Entrance is still closed.

Roger -

You do realize, don't you, that all that spouting, steaming, gurgling,
burbling, boiling,smoking stuff is there for a reason?

But it is god-awful pretty!

And if you do get there right after Old Faithful does it's thing, there is
plenty to do and see all around.  The Lodge is worth a visit.

Mike M