[Magdalen] ***SPAM*** Re: Thank you National Parks Service

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Thu Apr 21 01:37:26 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 8:31 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
> wrote:

> Chad,  I had checked the current state of the roads in the Park and the
> ones I want are shown as being open.  I won't be able to go much further,
> though, as the road to the South Entrance is still closed.

Roger -

You do realize, don't you, that all that spouting, steaming, gurgling,
burbling, boiling,smoking stuff is there for a reason?

But it is god-awful pretty!

And if you do get there right after Old Faithful does it's thing, there is
plenty to do and see all around.  The Lodge is worth a visit.

Mike M