[Magdalen] help emailing a word document

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:42:03 UTC 2016

my bad... I *never* use computer lingo properly...

I attached a word document to the email by clicking on 'attach' in the email
header and then finding the document and 'opening' it which attached it as a
MS Word document to the outgoing email.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr