[Magdalen] Get a look at Google while it's still there.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:14:00 UTC 2016

Same here, Marion. I tend to know just a little about pop icons like
Prince and David Bowie but never delve much into their work. I guess I
take them for granted and assume I'll listen to more of their works at
some point.

I know I was surprised to find out how introverted Prince was; not
surprising for a richly talented, unique artist, but surprising for a
major performer. I saw a clip of him appearing on the Today Show (US
NBC morning program) to surprise departing host Bryant Gumbel by
walking in identically dressed to Bryant. Prince said about two
phrases, very softly, including one in which he impersonated Bryant
Gumbel very briefly.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA