[Magdalen] Get a look at Google while it's still there.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 22 02:30:57 UTC 2016

>>>I saw a clip of him appearing on the Today Show (US
NBC morning program) to surprise departing host Bryant Gumbel by
walking in identically dressed to Bryant. Prince said about two
phrases, very softly, including one in which he impersonated Bryant
Gumbel very briefly.<<<

Brian Williams just showed that, with music, on MSNBC.

I agree with Marion that it often comes with the demise of such greats that we "know" them.  My sum total knowledge of him heretofore was listening to my sophomore-year college girlfriend complain on Sunday mornings that no one was listening to appropriate music in the dorm.  "Purple Rain" was particularly in her cross-hairs.