[Magdalen] A good idea?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 03:51:29 UTC 2016

It's interesting how quickly cremation gained traction. when I was growing
up, people would talk about a death and then, whispering, "He was --
cremated -- you know..." and everyone sort of paused and then changed the
subject. Today, it's rapidly becoming the primary choice.

An interesting discussion:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/crematio1.htm

I was surprised at how recent the shift has apparently been, according to
the numbers in this source, anyway.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford