[Magdalen] A good idea?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:23:44 UTC 2016

Very much the choice in my family. All 3 of my grandparents whom I knew
(not sure about the one who died long before I was born) and both of my
parents were cremated. My father's ashes are presently at my brother's
house in New Jersey awaiting the planned memorial/funeral service in Maine
this July, he having died in March in Florida. You can't do that with a
corpse, but cremation provides such options.

--

Christopher Hart