[Magdalen] Cremation (was A good idea?)

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sun Apr 24 13:03:49 UTC 2016

Changing the subject - I had visions of Roger going into Canada to be cremated. 8-)

Marcy and I planned our funerals a little over a year ago, and the other day I did the final preparation by signing us both up with the Neptune Society for cremation and delivering our ashes (not at the same time, I trust) to St. Bede’s for interment in the Memorial Garden.  Marcy’s DoK cross will be interred with her and I’m going to ask a friend who does geocaching to note the exact spot so my ashes will, one day, be interred with Marcy’s.

Alleluia!  Christ is risen!

James Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net