[Magdalen] Cremation (was A good idea?)

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sun Apr 24 17:20:54 UTC 2016

My uncle, a great horse racing enthusiast, wanted his ashes scattered on a race track.  When he did, a friend of mine was working for the LA Turf Club and one day we all drove up to Arcadia, CA where Garay took us on a “tour” of the track.  We scattered Don’s ashes on the back straight of Santa Anita.

Alleluia!  Christ is risen!

James Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net