[Magdalen] Update.

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 28 00:48:37 UTC 2016

I know that it's often bad form to complain about a superior to their superior if you haven't first tried to sort it out directly. I suspect in this case the direct discussion would not work but it's good to know that the chief has your back.  Hopefully he will gently guide your immediate boss to better supervisory practice.  There has been significant academic work on this subject, including the ideal proportion (which I cannot remember but it's significantly over 50%) of praise to criticism.
Roger