[Magdalen] Letters after my name

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:22:03 UTC 2016

For years I have sported the letters ObJN after my name.  It signifies that
I am an oblate of the Order of Julian.  Now I am going to use SSH
occasionally.  I am a member of a small group (4 women).  We are reading
Bible Women by Lindsay Hardin Freeman.  The book catalogs and analyzes all
the words spoken by women in the Bible.  We have been introduces to a few
women new to us, including the woman who ate her son and the mother of
Jabaez.  But we were most captivated by Huldah, a prophet from Jerusalem.
To she represents women who speak their minds.   So we have become the
Sisters of Saint Huldah.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan