[Magdalen] No more attacks on Tim Kaine's faith | Faithful America

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:53:47 UTC 2016

I wonder if they also were influenced by the fantasy that by being open and
accepting, they might erode their authority.

Folks in the back ground pull the strings "If we do this, your authority
will be damaged." Hey, if The Holy Spirit has ever in fact given His
Holiness this Authority, then don't the faithful consider that maybe She's
able to take proper care of it, and all we have to do is accept?  Nah, that
can't be right....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford