[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 02:17:37 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/3/2016 6:56:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Don't  forget, he's already trying to get out of the debates.  Some of us
think  we can already hear the inner scared little Donald crying for his
mommy.   If true, I do feel sorry for him.  But even so, he'd still need to run
home to his Melania before he STARTS to lose his base (unlikely, though
possible; don't forget the ending to "Inherit the
Wind"...).>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's nothing more intimidating than to have to face a
really good debater in an open forum.

I was active in the National Forensic League debate and
speech activities while I was in high school.  There was one
of these gifted debaters that could reduce the opposing team
to rubble and do it in such a polished manner that the
opposing team hardly knew it had happened.  We dreaded
meeting him in the regional debate meets.

Hillary is such a debater, and has been debating since her high
school days.  She was a killer debater in law school.

Poor Donald.

David S.