[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:45:16 UTC 2016

Ah, but that can only be effective when everyone stays inside the lines as
drawn.

You can "win" a chess game with a sledgehammer, if you know what I mean.

The Donald defeated at the polls and in the electoral college is alot less
scary to me than The Donald pushed aside by the system his supporters decry.
-M