[Magdalen] Rent.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:11:08 UTC 2016

We just signed on for another year. I had braced myself for a terrible
rent increase but it was only $25 a month. We're hoping to buy a house
at some point, but we're not moving toward that financially, and my
dear partner's insistence on building a house rather than buying has
put the whole thing on hold because I object--the thought of building
makes my head explode, and I have a problem with helping "pave
paradise" with another house when there are plenty already on offer.
Likely any

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA