[Magdalen] Bernie supports Hillary!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 05:59:51 UTC 2016

I saw a show a while ago about Sanders supporters who will vote for the GOP
nominee. The show was intriguing inasmuch as these folks were all basically
trying hard not to look like anti-female bigots. At the end of the segment,
the person wondered who is Bernie going to support.

http://tinyurl.com/h4p335q

Good, not too long, clip.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford