[Magdalen] Sermons

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:29:57 UTC 2016

The atmosphere before church at Reformation Lutheran is decidedly chatty.
In addition, the choir is rehearsing up front. That stops when the pastor
strides up the aisle (and he's a tall guy, so he does stride!) and makes
announcements. After announcements, silence ensues and there is an organ
prelude. It's usually pretty short. However, I have about a 10-minute,
generally peaceful, drive in, which is usually sufficient to organize my
mind.