[Magdalen] Sermon

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:56:11 UTC 2016

I know people go to church for a wide variety of reasons,
and not all of those reasons mesh with mine.
But that's NOMB.

And I always remember a letter written by Bishop Coburn,
which was read in the churches,
in which he stated that (in the city especially) churches often filled the
role of "family,"
for the elderly, for college students, for many.

As Christians, we're supposed to encourage each other,
sometimes verbally, I guess.

At the very least, we ought to try to recognize each other,
-M, not very chatty actually, more of a warm smiler