[Magdalen] Sermon

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:38:00 UTC 2016

I was on retreat once with a priest who wanted a new recliner.
The parish council had refused him.
He talked about this disappointment constantly, for the whole week.
That and his miniature poodle, whom (or which) he missed most sorely.

One of the other retreatants was a Jesuit psychiatrist,
we kinda hit it off,
and we would sit and listen to this misery sorta leaning against each other.

A strange week.
-M