[Magdalen] Ormonde Plater/ RIP

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:17:39 UTC 2016

There are some household matters already on the calendar that I will see
about rescheduling, and if at all possible, I intend to represent those
of us who knew Ormonde from anglican at american.edu:

Arrangements for The Venerable Richard Ormonde Plater have been finalized.

Solemn Requiem Mass on Saturday August 13 at
St. Anna's Episcopal Church
1313 Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70116
Visitation from 11:00 until 1:00
Mass starting at 1:15 followed by a Second Line

The Rt. Rev. Morris K. Thompson, Jr., Celebrant

Clergy are invited to vest in white stole and process in by orders.

Please keep Ormonde and his family in your prayers.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.

Peace,
Jo